Koda Reki

Forum dedicato all'artista JPOP: Koda Kumi (倖田來未)

Moderatore: Last Angel

Andrea1306
Knight

Koda Reki

Messaggio da Andrea1306 »

Nuovo mini-book confoto, interviste e Kuu alle prese con la cucina xD

*cotto e mangiato* xD
Grifoncina
Amministratore

Re: Koda Reki

Messaggio da Grifoncina »

Cotto e mangiato -Kuu version- XD
La mia collezione parziale di musica asiatica : https://www.jmusicitalia.com/jmusic/coll ... oncina-u3/
Andrea1306
Knight

Andrea1306
Knight

Last Angel
Knight

Messaggio da Last Angel »

ma di preciso cosè? O_O
nn era il coso di cucina? che centrano i palloncini?
Immagine
Andrea1306
Knight

Ma no XD
è un mini-book (vedi sopra)
URGH!
Lord of Jmusic

Messaggio da URGH! »

la avex ha disattivato il suono çOç
Immagine
Immagine
11/03/2011 per non dimenticare le vittime del terremoto in giappone
Andrea1306
Knight

Che velocità! O_O
Andrea1306
Knight

URGH!
Lord of Jmusic

Messaggio da URGH! »

nella prima non sembra lei o _ O nella seconda c'è un enorme photoshop fail... le hanno cancellato le rughe d'espressione attorno alla bocca ._.
Immagine
Immagine
11/03/2011 per non dimenticare le vittime del terremoto in giappone
Andrea1306
Knight

Qui c'è parte della traduzione del Koda Reki, chissà chi erano le altre due "grasse" a cui si riferiva il tizio

10 years have passed
Since I first started singing as Koda Kumi
As I continued singing, I knew:
“Life is not easy.”

It’s not just me. Everyone has painful days.
There are lots of people
Who grit their teeth and keep fighting.
Though sometimes you might be unable to carry on…

But please look around you at such a time.
Because “something important” is definitely by your side,
Supporting you with outstretched arms.

This book tells of the journey I’ve taken so far
And the memories of the tears I’ve shed.
I’m praying from the bottom of my heart
That those reading this book
Will be encouraged and will smile.

Koda Kumi

Roots
1982-1999

Until I became the artist Koda Kumi

When I was a child, there was a “unforgettable sight”. That was the sight of seeing lots of adults gathered in one place. As the alcohol flowed, the place would get more lively and people would always ask my mother “please sing” or “I want to hear that song”. When my mother would stand up shyly, grab the mice and start to sing, the adults who had been chatting up until then would fall silent and everyone would look at my mother. In a second, everyone would be drawn into her song… Amidst the loud applause, I thought: “Singing is really great, huh? I want to try singing like my mother and move people’s hearts.” That was what started everything.

My mother was a young mother. Her female friends didn’t have any children yet, so I was raised as everyone’s “daughter”. My mother and her friends loved to sing ♥ They would meet up at our house and have girls talk. The words “Let’s go to karaoke ♥” would always be said (laughs). There my mother and her friends would first sing ‘Koi no Bakansu’ by the Peanuts and then lots of other songs in harmony!! I remember me and misono copying them and practicing really hard.

If my mother was the reason why I wanted to become a singer, she was also my teacher. People still often tell me, “your singing voices sound alike”.

The more I sang, the more the feeling “I want more people to listen to me” grew…

After my first audition in my 3rd year of elementary school, I went on countless other auditions. I virtually always got rejected. I often got rejected in the applicant screening phase… But the thing that always pushed me on was my “groundless confidence” that “I could definitely sing well!!” (laughs) And also the endless love of my family who never opposed my choice and watched over me. I could maintain my groundless confidence thanks to my mother and my father. When I felt down, my mother would tell me, “Kuu-chan, you really can sing well”. And my father would smile happily when he listened to my singing. I was spoiled, right? (laughs) But thanks to their indulgence, I am here now. Now, as an adult, I feel really grateful towards my parents.

I was always in 2nd place at auditions.
Even during the audition at avex trax which would lead to my debut I ended up in 2nd place.
I think that’s why I look up to “1st place”.

My singing career started with the thought:
“I want to be number one someday. I want to become a top artist.”

2000年

One year of lessons to prepare me for my debut was waiting for me after I became the runner-up at avex dream 2000. My debut would be dropped if I was judged “unqualified” in that period. It was an important period in which they would decide whether I would debut or not, so I would come from Kyoto to Tokyo on the Shinkansen to take lessons every weekend. By the way, EXILE’s Hiro-san was my dance instructor at the time.

How did I spend those important days that would determine whether I had what it takes to be an artist? I didn’t spend my days feeling anxious or anything (laughs) Because I was a fearless high school girl back then ♥ Using the 500,000 yen prize money, I would eat at department store restaurants and even though it wasn’t decided whether I would debut or not, I naively thought: “If I’m getting so many lessons then that means they’ll let me debut, right?” (laughs) I really enjoyed those days in Tokyo ♥ …My staff must have felt anxious at seeing me behave like that.

Actually, my director at the time Toku-chan threatened me: “I don’t know whether you can debut yet” even on the very day my CD hit the shelves (laughs)

During the shooting of the cover of my single TAKE BACK, no one had told me what the shoot was for so I just stood in front of the camera clueless (laughs). Actually, my debut day had already been decided but I didn’t know, so I felt insecure and thought “will that song I recorded be put on sale?” (laughs). When I saw my CD lined up the stores I felt “I really debuted!!” for the first time. I still remember how excited I was.

Beside not knowing any fear, I didn’t know the real world either. Pushing forward with my groundless confidence, I just shallowly thought “debuting at avex trax = sales!!” Fortunately, my song ranked high on the American billboard dance chart. From 6 December 2000 my spectacular life as an artist would start, well, that was the plan anyway (laughs) But life isn’t that kind…

From that point Koda Kumi’s long and lonely “winter years” would start.

2001年

Pained by the gap between her dreams and reality, she put on a lot of weight!!
Everything is going wrong…

The start of her “winter years”

Directly after my debut the famous “Koda Kumi Weight Increase” incident occurred (laughs).

I weighed 45kg at my debut but I gained 8kg in less than a year!! I had been dieting furiously to achieve my dream, but when I finally debuted I carelessly thought “it’s okay now.” Letting my guard down was my biggest mistake (laughs)

Until now I’ve made it sound like everything was fun and games, but… to tell the truth, I did feel stressed and worried too.

The company spent money on me and promoted me, but my debut song didn’t become a hit and neither did any of the following singles. I felt guilty for not being able to meet my staff’s expectations. I felt so pathetic for nothing being able to get any results… And as if to add insult to injury, I had to go across the country and sing in clubs for promotion purposes. I’m grateful for that opportunity now because the experience helped me grow as an artist, but at the time it was really tough on me. I couldn’t adjust to living at night either.

Reality was nowhere near the “ideal” I had painted for myself. I was still young and eating became an outlet for my stress and worries.

At the company someone called me “one of avex’s three fatties” and it felt like people told me “lose weight, lose weight” every single day… “I want my songs to reach everyone” “I want to sing songs that’ll move lots of people”; I had those thoughts since I was little, but the stage I stood on in those clubs hardly reached anyone. There were hardly any listeners…
But every time when the thought “this isn’t how things are supposed to be” was about to break my heart, the few fans who came to see me and wrote me fan letters would support me.
----Even if it’s a small number, my songs are definitely reaching someone----
That small piece of hope supported me at that time and gave me confidence.

I often shock people by doing something unexpected, but actually, I’m quite negative. But I have always been bad at showing my sadness. I still am. I always try to be the “always positive Koda Kumi” in front of everyone. Though it doesn’t work sometimes (laughs).

If I give in to my negative feelings,
My heart will hit rock bottom.
That’s why, when I feel like I’m about to give in
I switch my negativity with positivity!!
It’s a technique I learned back then.

When it seemed like I could no longer put up with my fat self, I would sing “Jennifer Lopez~♪” to myself as I applied my make-up and I would tell myself “you’re pretty!!” in the mirror before heading on stage (laughs).

At times when I felt like giving up on my dream,
I would always tell myself:
“My dream will definitely come true!!”
“As long as I don’t give up, it will come true someday!!”

If you keep repeating positive words, your negative feelings will mysteriously turn positive!! As proof: my staff even threatened to turn the PV of COLOR OF SOUL into an anime if I didn’t lose weight, but I honestly still believed “I’m not that fat, am I?” (laughs)

2002年

Finally standing on my own two feet and starting to walk by myself: the 2nd year after my debut

There were too many things that I didn’t know. I just stood in front of the microphone and sang my heart out.
“Whatever song is fine.”
I felt worried and lost, and had no time to think. I just desperately walked on the path that my staff had laid out for me.
That was how I spent the 1st year after my debut.

“What kind of artist do I want to be?”
“What kind of songs do I want to be send to everyone?”
In my 2nd year I slowly started thinking about
How the artist Koda Kumi should be.

What triggered this was my sister misono’s debut.

Unable to get any results after my debut, I didn’t have any confidence in myself as an artist.
“I think like this, but am I wrong?”
“I think it should be like this, but everyone says it’s that, so should it be that?”
I couldn’t express my thoughts properly.

When I saw misono at work, she openly stated her opinion. Before a performance, she would bring scraps from magazines and say “I want to wear something like this”. Then she would discuss it with her stylist and staff. She could easily say “yes” or “no” because she had a clear picture of what kind of artist she wanted to be… Seeing misono like this really inspired me.

After that moment, I studied daily. I looked at even more DVD’s from foreign artists and checked what kind of music people love. I started thinking not only about the songs that I like, but also about the songs that people want to hear.

I started thinking by myself, I finally started standing on my own feet and I started walking on my own accord… That’s how I faced my 2nd year.
Last Angel
Knight

Messaggio da Last Angel »

Nn so se il Koda Reiki e il Koda Reki siano la stessa cosa, cmq
sul Koda Reiki c'è sta pagina
https://kumiloves.free.fr/Gallery/getite ... __117_.jpg

Sono i telefilm che piacciono a Kumi? *_*
Immagine
Andrea1306
Knight