Kami (1/2/1973-21-6-1999)

Forum dedicato al gruppo JROCK: ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION

Moderatore: lucifer273

lucifer273
Lord of Jmusic

Kami (1/2/1973-21-6-1999)

Messaggio da lucifer273 »

Voglio aprire questo topic principalmente a causa di un grandissimo rimorso di coscienza per non aver fatto nulla in occasione del decimo aniversario dalla sua scomparsa..all'inizio avevo in mente di comporre una poesia ma poi per varie vicissitudini non ho mai avuto tempo.i'm sorry.è molto doloroso per me anche vedere che nel web nessuno si sia preoccupato più di tanto,è davvero triste.
Kami durante i live(a cui purtroppo non sono mai potuto andare)riusciva a trasmettere una energia e una gioa assurda...ogni volta che rivedo un live dei Malice Mizer non posso fare altro che commuovermi,e forse la vicenda di Kami è la più toccante che io abbia mai sentito durante la mia vita.doveva di sicuro essere una persona speciale,oltre che un grande batterista e musicista(motivo per il quale la mia stima verso di lui,essendo anche io un batterista,è davvero notevole).Dato che con parole mie non riesco bene ad esprimere tutti i sentimenti che provo preferirei darvi delle autorevoli citazioni
la prima è tratta dalla stessa biografia di Gackt riguardo l'episodio della morte del suo caro amico...non so voi ma alla sua lettura non riesco a trattenere le lascrime:
Spoiler: mostra
was right before the beginning of summer. In the middle of a photoshoot, I suddenly felt something terrible. I was dizzy and I couldn't stand up. I thought it was something to do with my intuition. If something had happened to a loved one…

I called all of my friends and relatives. Everyone said nothing was wrong. Nothing was going on. But the weird sad feeling wouldn't go away.

When my friends and family left and I was alone again, a phenomenon occurred. I became really worried that someone had died. But who, I didn't know. It just was very painful. It hurt to breathe and my breathing became very irregular, to the point where I just couldn't do any of my daily activities.

I knew it was some kind of foreboding. After that, I called the members of Malice Mizer that I still talked to. "Is anything wrong with any of the members?" I asked frantically, confronting them, but they all said "I saw them today and they seemed to be fine."

But even then my fears didn't go away. I went to see some other people who were close to the Malice Mizer members. Though it was the middle of the night, I told myself that soon I was going to confirm if anything was going on with any of the members. But in the end, that confirmation didn't happen.

One week afterwards, the official announcement of Kami's death was made.

"June 21, 1999. Kami, the drummer of Malice Mizer, passed away of a subarachnoid hemorrhage."

Though I knew of this later, from the moment immediately following Kami's death, I already had a bad feeling.

In the end, I heard about Kami's death through the grapevine. The funeral was already over when the news got to me.

It was exactly in the middle of recording, and I locked myself away inside the studio. I couldn't keep my mind on anything. But I had to keep busy. I told myself that. If I didn't do anything, everything would become strange…

Too many regrets remain.

Why didn't I call Kami directly? All during the time when I was worried, why didn't I try to talk directly to Kami?

I still have not completely grown up. In becoming an adult, I've showed my feelings openly and gotten knocked around a little, and so I've wondered if I can ever be close to others people. Children don't think twice about hurting others. Because of this, their relationships are short-lived. But when the tempestuous feelings of adults pass, they look at the situation calmly, comparing things objectively, and then decide on the friendship.

At that time, I couldn't do that. We never found a good interpretation of the circumstances and confronted each other. Basically, I was hesitant to confront him.

Even before that, how many times have I had a bad premonition? And each time, though Kami and I were connected through other people, in the end, I still didn't call Kami directly. Now I wonder if we couldn't call each other because both of us were childishly obstinate and hesitant.

However, if I had called him back then…

Maybe I still couldn't have done anything. Maybe it's presumptuous of me to think I could have. It doesn't really matter now.

If, back then, we could have talked directly…

The first time I went to Kami's parents' house was the following year on his birthday, February 1st. I thought, "I want to see Kami again. I want to go to his grave." I wasn't able to go to his funeral. I wanted to clap my hands [note: I think this refers to Japanese funeral rituals], and anyway, I wanted to see him.

I knew what town his parents lived in, but I didn't know exactly where his house was. So I drove around and asked about the general vicinity of the neighborhood that they were in. After a while, though people would say "It's close by," it was a fairly large, rustic city, so I went to random houses and rang doorbells, asking things like:

"I'm looking for someone. Do you know these people? I heard that they live around here in this neighborhood…"

I left Tokyo in the morning and arrived in Ibaraki Prefecture around noon, and spent the rest of the day searching. Finally, I got directions to the place and managed to find my way to the house around 7 PM that evening.

I was asking myself, "When they open the door, will they recognize me?" Kami's parents have gone to a lot of lives, so they recognized me immediately.

"Come in, we're glad you came," they said, and they invited me inside. With this kindness, I started crying and couldn't stop.

Everyone in the house was sitting down to dinner, and as they shared food from the dishes, his parents told me lots of stories. I heard various stories of when Kami was a child. Afterwards, they said to me:

"Though we still cannot forget him, you've given us proof that he lived, and that has given us the will to continue on."

When I heard that, I felt liberated. The thing that has allowed me to continue on is proof that Kami lived.

After that every year, on Kami's birthday and death anniversary, I go to visit his parents. Since they said "Come over any time," I might abuse the privilege a little.

Though I think it would be good for me to go visit his grave a little more, in the end, I manage only to go on his birthday and his death anniversary every year.

However, with all that has happened, his mother and father welcomed me, and now I truly feel like they're my parents too. His parents also feel like I'm one of their children. I think it's like they see Kami in me.

That first year, there were a lot of people going to see his grave, both on his death anniversary and his birthday. It's been four years now, and little by little, people have stopped going…

If you go, don't go because it's the trendy thing to do. If you go see his grave, don't do it because you want him to come back to life.

But…

To me, thinking that people will be able to forget him, that is…so painful.

To this day, I have never stopped chasing after the dream that Kami left unfinished. That is proof that Kami existed on this earth, proof that he lived.

Even now, Kami is alive inside of me….

Taken from: https://www.midnightrevolution.org/asrun ... ok/jihaku/
vorrei continuare con citazioni dalle canzoni sempre di Gackt U+K e Emu-for my Dear-
da U+K
yume no naka de...
kioku no naka de kitto mata aeru ne...

kimi no egao ga torimodoseru nara
hohoenda kimi ga iru nara
kanashimi wa yasashisa ni kawaru yo

"tooi kioku no mama de..." negai o komete
traduzione (che ho fatto dalla versione inglese)
nei sogni...
nei ricordi,ci rincontreremo..
ancora una volta

Se puoi riavere il tuo sorriso
Se la tua risata tornerà da sola
la tristezza diventerà felicità

"As that far off memory was..." (n.b. non sapevo come rendere al meglio questa frase)
con tutti i tuoi desideri
Emu-For my Dear- (non posso evitare di metterla tutta,ma in ingleseXD)
Spoiler: mostra
The joy from my heart at our sudden meeting says
"Maybe it'll be over before I know it..." those forebodings scare me (1)
And then I was gazing into your eyes
Without understanding anything

They're not forever changing, so how many phantoms,
Like memories and dreams, could you file away
And now I gazed into your eyes
Without changing anything

If I stretch out my hand, the smile I reach is fleeting
If I close my eyes, I want to hold
Your vanishing body once more in my arms
Because I can't forget that time, that place where we met...

Dancing in the breeze, your body
Was being enveloped in light

I was only watching you
I was forever gazing into your eyes
Even now I watch only you
Without changing anything

If I stretch out my hand, the smile I reach is pained
If I close my eyes, I want to hold
Your vanishing body once more in my dreams
Because I can't forget that time, that place where we met...

Because I can't forget...
Poi per finire come non mettere l'esecuzione live più commovente e toccante della storia del Jrock (e non esagero guardate e sentite da voi)
Malice Mizer,Gackt+Kami live-Regret
[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=YyG4AFzl4Dw[/youtube]
T_T
non saprei cosa aggiungere ancora....anche perchè sto quasi praticamente innondando la mia tastiera..(fortuna che è di gomma e resiste all'acqua)

Kami riposa in pace T______T
[URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/kams.jpg/][IMG]https://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9913/kams.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
URGH!
Lord of Jmusic

Messaggio da URGH! »

che bella canzone ç_ç quando gackt dice: "piano piano la gente ha cominciato a non andare più alla sua tomba.." mi sono commossa TT____TT mi è venuto da pensare a hide, infondo hanno una storia molto simile, anche u+k ha davvero un testo bellissimo ho trovato anche la trad italiana:
Perciò
non dire niente
sei solo un po' impaurito ora, perciò
non dire niente
sei solo un po' triste, perciò
ti offro una preghiera nei tuoi ultimi momenti

La magia della luna è... shalle a le rilla
perché sussurri con voce dolce
Se potessi realizzare di nuovo un solo desiderio
vorrei ridere con te tenendoti per mano

In un sogno...
in un ricordo, di certo ci incontreremo di nuovo...

Se potessi riavere la tua risata,
se tu, sorridendo, fossi qui
saprei cambiare la tristezza in dolcezza

Desidero che sia "come in quel ricordo lontano..."

La magia della luna è... shalle a le rilla
Se tu dimenticassi le lacrime
se fossi toccato dalla dolcezza
vorrei dormire vicino a te

Se la magia della luna svanisse
perché mi hai già detto addio
Se potessi trasmetterti ora ciò che sento
tenendoti per mano, vorrei ballare con te

Verso un luogo dentro la luce, verso un luogo dove tutti dobbiamo tornare
perché da qualche parte ci incontreremo di nuovo

gackt le persone rimangono sempre nel cuore di chi le ha amate veramente TT____________TT
Immagine
Immagine
11/03/2011 per non dimenticare le vittime del terremoto in giappone
Grifoncina
Amministratore

Messaggio da Grifoncina »

Povero Kami, sono già passati 10 anni... :cry:
La mia collezione parziale di musica asiatica : https://www.jmusicitalia.com/jmusic/coll ... oncina-u3/
URGH!
Lord of Jmusic

Messaggio da URGH! »

ma non ho capito bene.. è morto per aver bevuto troppo? 0_o
Immagine
Immagine
Grifoncina
Amministratore

No, emoragia cerebrale. In poche parole, un ictus.
La mia collezione parziale di musica asiatica : https://www.jmusicitalia.com/jmusic/coll ... oncina-u3/
lucifer273
Lord of Jmusic

Si è tipo un ictus..ma si chiama Aneurisma celebrale
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aneurisma_cerebrale
URGH!
Lord of Jmusic

Messaggio da URGH! »

è terribile T_T
Immagine
Immagine
lucifer273
Lord of Jmusic

si..di sicuro se andrò in giappone passerò anche per la sua tomba
ChArMiSsA
Appassionato

Kami...

Messaggio da ChArMiSsA »

https://youtu.be/QqTjPp2AmTM

Oggi ti ricordo così....
ovunque tu sia...non sei solo.
Ti pensiamo sempre...e siamo tanti amico mio.
Oggi tuo fratello verrà ad onorarti e mi piace pensare che tu senta anche il nostro calore.
Non solo oggi, ma sempre.
Ciao Kami...ci vediamo l'anno prossimo
l'unico DIO capace di entrare così in comunione con il mio spirito...le sue corde...le mie corde...rendono possibile il mio amore per la musica
Immagine
lucifer273
Lord of Jmusic

Re: Kami...

T.T
Wicca87
Guru

Re: Kami (1/2/1973-21-6-1999)

Messaggio da Wicca87 »

Io le canzoni a lui dedicate non riesco a sentirle... mi viene da piangere... sinceramente sto pensando di andare se andare o meno sulla sua tomba quando sarò in Giappone...
"Non devi essere come la figlia di Caino,
E della razza che è divenuta
Scellerata e infame a causa dei maltrattamenti.
Come Giudei e Zingari,
Tutti ladri e briganti,
Tu non divieni...
"
(I Canti di Aradia o il Vangelo delle Streghe di C. Leland)
URGH!
Lord of Jmusic

Messaggio da URGH! »

ChArMiSsA ha scritto:https://youtu.be/QqTjPp2AmTM

Oggi ti ricordo così....
Oggi tuo fratello verrà ad onorarti e mi piace pensare che tu senta anche il nostro calore.
wow che bel duetto, sarebbe bello sentire di nuovo gackt suonare così il piano ç.ç rip kami >.<
Immagine
Immagine
ChArMiSsA
Appassionato

Messaggio da ChArMiSsA »

URGH! ha scritto:
ChArMiSsA ha scritto:https://youtu.be/QqTjPp2AmTM

Oggi ti ricordo così....
wow che bel duetto, sarebbe bello sentire di nuovo gackt suonare così il piano ç.ç rip kami >.<

già..... :( :osm59
l'unico DIO capace di entrare così in comunione con il mio spirito...le sue corde...le mie corde...rendono possibile il mio amore per la musica
Immagine
Grifoncina
Amministratore

Re: Kami (1/2/1973-21-6-1999)

12 anni, passa così in fretta il tempo! >___<

Torna a “Malice Mizer”