ViVi 03-2012

Forum dedicato all'artista JPOP: Koda Kumi (倖田來未)

Moderatore: Last Angel

Last Angel
Knight

Re: ViVi 03-2012

Messaggio da Last Angel »

Qui c'è un intervista! *_*
Chi è che ha voglia di tradurla? çOç

10 questions to Kuu-chan from ViVi readers:

Q. Are you currently in love?
“Of course. Now that I’m married I’m still in love with him and my home with him has become a warm place ♥ If I had to put my happiness into words, I’d say it makes me think: ‘I finally met him’.”

Q. Things you want to do in 2012?
“To tell the truth, I’ve never performed at Budokan. I have the ambition to hold a mature performance with only ballads at a legendary venue like Budokan. I’ll be 30 next year after all (laughs).”

Q. Your favorite words?
“I love the words ‘unprecedented’ and ‘pioneer’ ♥. I love trying things that people have never done before (laughs).”

Q. How do regain your motivation when you feel down?
“Girl talk. Laughing loudly with my girl friends is the best medicine.”

Q. Did you have a party for your 29th birthday?
“I always hold a big costume party. I dressed up as ‘kumiremon’ instead of ‘okaremon’. I’ll leave the details of my costume... to your imagination (laughs).”

(Note: Just google オカレモン if you want to see what okaremon looks like.)

Q. Tell us what kind of clothes you wear in private lately!!
“I’m into the House of Holland’s thin patterned tights. I wear them all the time but I have to wash them carefully so the numerous patterns won’t fade (laughs). I also love my Chanel ring which I got for my birthday - I’m wearing it on the cover.”

Q. What is the layout of your house like, Kuu-chan?
“Living room, bedroom, wardrobe room, studio and garage. There’s also a big terrace outside. I often talk with the girls there.”

Q. Do you eat certain foods for beauty?
“I eat EasiYo yogurt. The yogurt is tasty by itself but I add pieces of banana and konjac jelly to it and eat it for breakfast.”

Q. How do you spend your day off? ♥
“I watch videotaped drama series from morning till night. Really boring, right? Sorry (laughs).”

Q. Any places you want to go?
“Last year I secretly went to Disneyland with him on my birthday. I was too absorbed in the attractions and missed seeing the water show... I want to settle the score and go again when the weather improves.”
Immagine
URGH!
Lord of Jmusic

Messaggio da URGH! »

Last Angel ha scritto:Qui c'è un intervista! *_*
Chi è che ha voglia di tradurla? çOç

10 questions to Kuu-chan from ViVi readers:

Q. Are you currently in love?
“Of course. Now that I’m married I’m still in love with him and my home with him has become a warm place ♥ If I had to put my happiness into words, I’d say it makes me think: ‘I finally met him’.”

Q. Things you want to do in 2012?
“To tell the truth, I’ve never performed at Budokan. I have the ambition to hold a mature performance with only ballads at a legendary venue like Budokan. I’ll be 30 next year after all (laughs).”

Q. Your favorite words?
“I love the words ‘unprecedented’ and ‘pioneer’ ♥. I love trying things that people have never done before (laughs).”

Q. How do regain your motivation when you feel down?
“Girl talk. Laughing loudly with my girl friends is the best medicine.”

Q. Did you have a party for your 29th birthday?
“I always hold a big costume party. I dressed up as ‘kumiremon’ instead of ‘okaremon’. I’ll leave the details of my costume... to your imagination (laughs).”

(Note: Just google オカレモン if you want to see what okaremon looks like.)

Q. Tell us what kind of clothes you wear in private lately!!
“I’m into the House of Holland’s thin patterned tights. I wear them all the time but I have to wash them carefully so the numerous patterns won’t fade (laughs). I also love my Chanel ring which I got for my birthday - I’m wearing it on the cover.”

Q. What is the layout of your house like, Kuu-chan?
“Living room, bedroom, wardrobe room, studio and garage. There’s also a big terrace outside. I often talk with the girls there.”

Q. Do you eat certain foods for beauty?
“I eat EasiYo yogurt. The yogurt is tasty by itself but I add pieces of banana and konjac jelly to it and eat it for breakfast.”

Q. How do you spend your day off? ♥
“I watch videotaped drama series from morning till night. Really boring, right? Sorry (laughs).”

Q. Any places you want to go?
“Last year I secretly went to Disneyland with him on my birthday. I was too absorbed in the attractions and missed seeing the water show... I want to settle the score and go again when the weather improves.”
dieci domande a kumi dai lettori di vivi
- Sei innamorata?
- certo che lo sono. Adesso che sono sposata sono ancora innamorata di lui e la mia casa è diventata un posto confortevole. se dovessi dare le parole alla mia felicità, vorrei dire che mi fa pensare "finalmente l'ho incontrato"

-le cose che vorresti fare nel 2012
-a dire la verità, non mi sono mai esibita al budokan. Ho l'ambizione di esibirmi in una performance matura con solo ballate in un posto leggendario come il budokan. Sarò trentenne l'anno prossimo dopo tutto (ride)

-le tue parole preferite
-amo le parole "mai prima d'ora" e "pioniere". Mi piace provare cose che le persone non hanno mai detto prima (e io son dovuta andare su google trns x°D)

-come ti risollevi il morale quando sei giù?
-chiacchere tra ragazze. Ridendo forte con le mie amiche è la miglior medicina

-hai festeggiato il tuo 29esimo compleanno?
-tengo sempre una grande festa in maschera.Mi travesto da "kumiraemon invece che da "okaremon", lascio i dettagli del mio costume alla vostra immaginazione(ride)

-dicci che tipo di vestiti indossi nel privato ultimamente
-indosso tantissimo collant della house of holland con piccoli motivi. Li indosso sempre ma devo lavarli con attenzione così i numerosi motivi non spariscono (ride). Amo anche il mio anello di chanel che ho ricevuto per il compleanno. "lo indosso sotto le coperte" XD

-com'è lo schema della tua casa kuu-chan?
-salotto, camera, guardaroba, studio e garage. c'è anche una grande terrazza fuori, parlo sempre con la ragazza da li.

-mangi certi cibi per mantenerti bella?
-mangio easyo yogurt. Lo yogurt è saporito da solo, ma aggiungo pezzi di banana e di gelatina konjac dentro e lo mangio per colazione.

-come trascorri i tuoi giorni liberi?
-guardo drama in videocassetta dalla mattina alla sera. Molto noioso vero? scusa! (ride)

-qualche posto dove vuoi andare?
-l'anno scorso sono segretamente andata a disneyland con lui per il mio compleanno. Ero troppo presa dalle attrazioni, che ho dimenticato di vedere lo show acquatico. Voglio saldare i conti e tornare di nuovo quando la stagione migliorerà
Immagine
Immagine
11/03/2011 per non dimenticare le vittime del terremoto in giappone
Last Angel
Knight

Sembra una casalinga normale *_*
Poi anche la casa... non da l'idea di avere una casa grossa... mmhh..
Immagine
URGH!
Lord of Jmusic

Messaggio da URGH! »

io mi stavo chiedendo... ma il bagno non ce l'ha?! xD
Immagine
Immagine
11/03/2011 per non dimenticare le vittime del terremoto in giappone
Last Angel
Knight

neanche la cucina ha citato xD ma penso nn l'abbia detto xkè in una casa, la più schifosa che possa esserci, Cucina e bagno ci sono per forza xD
Immagine

Torna a “Kumi Koda”