Moderatore: lucifer273

tenshiAnael
Intenditore

post di Toshi nel suo blog

Messaggio da tenshiAnael »

7 mar 2008, 09.00

About my new song "EARTH IN THE DARK -Leaving for the Blue Sky"
Umore: calmo

A new song is now ready and will be available on my official website exclusively for my fans since April 1st. MASAYA composed and produced this song for me, which is a musical fusion of the rock music from my earlier 10 years music history and the healing music from my latter 10 years.
And I will be singing as XJAPAN for 3 consecutive concerts at Tokyo Dome tomorrow.
Well, I have seen so many things happening to me so far.

I had so many supports from my fans as a vocalist of the rock band 10 years ago.
To tell you the truth, however, I was so fed up with everything about myself. I felt so wild within.

I was naturally looking for something to heal my heart. I was inclined to listen to so-called healing music which was not so popular here in Japan at that time. However, I was not satisfied with any of those still.

Some day in ’96, while I was back in Japan, I came to be fascinated with a music CD which I happened to find in a record shop. My heart was filled with some warm feelings every time I listened to the songs. Tears kept falling. I felt at rest. I felt my energy flowing anew from deep within. It was such a life saving experience for me. 
it was for me a real encounter of the true healing music,
and the album was "Itoshiki Inochi no Uta" by MASAYA.

I gradually came to think I want to sing these songs now which saved me and started thinking seriously of a change of my musical direction toward such style of music.
That’s why I requested MASAYA to produce my music.

I was faced with much difficulty as my close relatives were against this change of direction. Now such healing music has been remarkably popular these days to surprise those who were against it then. My change of musical direction was sensationally taken up as something "cultic" or "brainwashing" by those who never tried to understand me or had no heart at all. I was so sad.
Since then, whatever I said, they seemed to fabricate false, religious, cultic images of mine and talked ill about me a lot.

Neither I nor MASAYA is not such kind of person, and both of us hate to be one.
I had no one to tell my truth, I had no words to express myself, since they wouldn’t listen to me. They seemed to be interested in their own understanding of my image.
That was such heart-breaking experiences I had in those days.

Media repeatedly reported MASAYA as if he had tricked me or brainwashed me.
I feel totally sorry for him just because I loved his music.
I was totally filled with disgust and frustrations.

In spite of any adversity, one can still go beyond.
However hard a life can be, one can still live positively and sincerely.
I was inspired and encouraged by MASAYA, who was always trying to live like he advised me.
I had come this way with much support from hearty and considerate people who dared to help me in whatever misunderstandings or slanders they had to encounter because of me.

I also had various exchanges by visiting various welfare facilities and giving voluntary performances and talking with the people there.
I learned a lot from the tears of elderly people, children and those who were pondering on their lives and dying at hospices.

Thanks to the people who lived various lives, which I never knew before,
As they heard me singing and felt healed, I also felt healed and energized myself.
I learned the music of truth reaches the heart of all people beyond time and space, in spite of any differences or boundaries, and overwhelms any kind of fashions or trends.
I really feel happy that I have been able to meet such people and to sing the true healing songs for them.

With such heart-warming experiences as "Heart Center" of mine, I will present you this new song "EARTH IN THE SKY -Leaving for the Blue Sky-" to continue further to realize my new visions.
I hope you will like it.

27 March, 2008
Toshi
ImmagineImmagineImmagine
panzetta
Appassionato

Messaggio da panzetta »

Ho pronta una nuova canzone: sarà disponibile sul mio sito ufficiale esclusivamente per i miei fan dal primo aprile. La canzone è un mix tra il genere rock che praticavo all'inizio della mia carriera, e il genere "curativo" degli ulitmi 10 anni, ed è stata scritta per me da Masaya.

Domani canterò al TOKYO Dome con gli xjapan, e farò 3 concerti consecutivi.
WOW,mi son successe così tante cose ultimamente...

I miei fans mi hanno supportato molto nel mio ruolo di vocalist della rock band 10 anni fà.
A dirvi la verità, tuttavia, ero stufo di me stesso. Mi sentivo lo spirito selvaggio ruggire dentro.

Ovviamente cercai qualcosa per risanare il mio spirito. Sono stato persuaso ad ascoltare la così detta "musica curativa" (che a quel tempo in giappone non era molto popolare) , ma non ero ancora soddisfatto.

Nel 96, mentre ero tornato in giappone, successe che rimasi ammaliato da un cd che mi capitò di trovare in un negozio. Mi si riempiva l'anima di sentimenti rassicuranti ogni volta che lo ascoltavo. Continuavano a scendermi le lacrime. Mi sentivo in pace. Sentivo ogni energia riaffiorarmi dall'interno. E' stata un esperienza così salvifica per la mia vita...
Quello per me è stato il vero incontro con la vera "musica guaritiva": l'album era "Itoshiki Inochi no Uta", di MASAYA.

Ho cominciato a pensare che anch'io volevo cantare quel genere di canzoni che per me son state guaritrici, così ho cominciato a pensare seriamente a cambiare la mia musica verso il genere di quest'altra.
Ecco perchè ho chiesto a Masaya di creare la mia musica.

Ho dovuto affrontare molte difficoltà perchè i miei parenti erano contrari a questa mia decisione di cambiare genere musicale. Oggi oramai questo genere di musica è diventato ampiamente popolare, stupendo tutti quelli che all'epoca non ci credevano. Il mio cambiamento di genere fù preso come qualcosa "occulto" o "lavacervelli" da quelli che mai provarono a capirmi o che non mostravano nessun sentimento. Ero veramente triste...
Da allora, qualunque cosa io dicessi, loro sembravano sfornare immagini di me false, religiose, occulte, e parlavano sempre ostilmente di me

FINE PRIMO TEMPO
(il resto alla prossima pausa che mi concedo) :p
tenshiAnael
Intenditore

Messaggio da tenshiAnael »

Grazie panzi ^___-
In effetti é vero quel che dice :( mi dispiace per quello che ha dovuto passare figuratevi che ancora ultimamente su un giornale l'avevano accusato di pedofilia e cose del genere....io non ci credo affatto,non mi sembra davvero il tipo!
ImmagineImmagineImmagine
lucifer273
Lord of Jmusic

Messaggio da lucifer273 »

Quanto è prolittico Toshi..quanto diamine scrive????Yoshiki scrive messaggini e lui scrive una spece di biografia :)cmq mi piacerebbe molto sentire qualcosa di Toshi...(cioè che ha fatto negli ultimi 10 anni)ma non ho mai trovato nulla

Torna a “X JAPAN”